Are You ESG Confident ? - English spoken
Elena Philipova, head of ESG proposition, Thomson Reuters, Jean-Philippe Desmartin, Head of Responsible Investment, Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management and Sebastien Godinot, Economist, WWF European Policy Office
Ecofin Club & Thomson Reuters ont le grand plaisir de vous inviter à participer à la prochaine « Table Ronde de la Finance », qui se déroulera le jeudi 18 octobre de 12h00 à 14h00 chez Thomson Reuters (Parking : 2 Portes, Porte de Namur)
Asset management firms globally are moving to ESG and they are moving fast! Issues such as climate change, diversity, human rights, business ethics and corporate governance are at the forefront of public and political attention. Investors are increasingly demanding these issues to be factored into their portfolios, and Fund Managers are differentiating their services using environmental, social and governance criteria.
With this trending topic in mind, we would like to invite you to join us for a lunch event of interactive discussions and networking with Thomson Reuters and highly-regarded industry expert.
- How Thomson Reuters’ proposition enables buy-side firms to identify investment targets that will eventually outlast their peers thanks to their sustainable practices.
- What are the different approaches to responsible investment.
- How can financial institutions drive responsible investing.
- How can financial institutions quantify and manage ESG related risks.
- The ESG overlay for investment and how to be ready for its challenges and seize its opportunities.
11:45 to 12:00: Registration and welcome
12:00 to 13:15: Conference
13:15 to 14:00: Networking Lunch
Conference (15 minutes each + time for questions):
12:00 to 12:15: Elena on raising confidence on ESG and integrating it as a must into our day to day life.
12:20 to 12:35: Jean-Philippe on the practical side of 20 years experience in responsible investments
12:40 to 12:55: Sebastien on the ESG impacts on investments and how to measure and mitigate them (focus on climate related issues)
13:00 to 13:15: Panel discussion
Avenue Marnix, 17 - 1000 Bruxelles (3e étage)
Parking : 2 Portes, Porte de Namur.
PAF : offert par notre partenaire